Saturday, July 3, 2010

"artsy lady"



So I had these Melody Ross embellies that I have wanted to use for the longest time and finally found a home for them! Don't you just love them? I love Melody Ross and I also love her blog: http://melodyross.typepad.com/ You should definitely check it out sometime and also sign up for her Brave Girl's Club newsletter to get some up-lifting words everyday in your e-mail..it's actually quite inspirational and one of my favorite things to read everyday!

This layout is of me, scrapbooking away one night when I was not ready to go to sleep! Hence, my name..Night Owl. Considering that we are scrapbookers, I think its important to at least get one layout of yourself scrapbooking. Or maybe a layout about your scrap space, favorite scrap tool or who you scrapbook with!

This summer make it a goal to get at least one layout of scrapbooking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment